Receive information about courses and their content or information about exams, or in which areas of the job market Sociology of Law is in demand.
The master's programme and courses in English
Available by appointment
Phn. +46 46-222 36 62
E-post: helena [dot] edberg [at] soclaw [dot] lu [dot] se
Contact the Programme Administrator if you...
- Want information about courses, literature, education, examination etc.
- Need help with planning your studies, if for some reason you have fallen behind
- Need a certificate to verify your studies (is needed for värnplikstjänstgöring)
- Want your studies in Sociology of Law credited at another college or university
Career and Study Counselling
Study adviser and Student office
The Sociology of Law Department
Tel: +46 46-222 41 55
Anette [dot] Salling [at] soclaw [dot] lu [dot] se
Contact the Study Adviser if you...
- Need guidance on your choice of training and your career path
- Need help with study skills or are eligible for learning support
For guidance of a more general nature please turn to Lund University General Study Guidance Service on www.lunduniversity.lu.se or the Lund University Academic Support Centre on lunduniversity.lu.se (visiting address, Genetikhuset, Sölvegatan 29B, Lund).
Practical information about registration, examination, exam procedures etcetera can be found in the general information booklet distributed at the start of the term.
Information about studying abroad within the department's exchange agreements, please contact Katarina Follin, International Coordinator, Faculty of Social Sciences: Katarina [dot] Follin [at] sam [dot] lu [dot] se
046-222 72 04
The Sociology of Law Department/ Rättssociologiska institutionen
Allhelgona kyrkogata 18C, 3rd floor (House M)
Box 42, S-221 00 Lund, Sweden.
Phn: +46 46 222 41 55