Four years of Doctoral studies
The PhD programme includes four years of full time studies (240 credits). Studies can also be carried out part-time (no less than half time) and cover a maximum of 8 years. As a doctoral candidate you have the right, but not the obligation, to take a licentiate degree (120 credits) as a stage in the doctoral programme.
Admission Requirements for the PhD programme
- Have a degree at an advanced level
- Have completed course requirements of at least 240 credits, including at least 60 credits at an advanced level, or
- In any other way in or out of the country acquired the equivalent knowledge.
Supervisors and examiners on the PhD programme
- Baier Matthias, Associate Professor
- Banakar, Reza, Professor
- Hydén, Håkan, Professor
- Schömer, Eva, Associate Professor
- Svensson, Måns, Associate Professor
- Wickenberg, Per, Professor
- Åström, Karsten, Professor
You are more than welcome to contact us concerning a PhD in sociology of law, or to discuss other projects and ideas.
Telephone: +46 (0)46-222 87 53
E-mail: reza [dot] banakar [at] soclaw [dot] lu [dot] se