For questions about the Master's programme
Telephone: +46 46 222 88 35
E-mail: master [at] soclaw [dot] lu [dot] se
Study Adviser: Anette Salling 046-222 41 55
Please call to make an appointment.
Contact the Study Adviser if you...
- Need guidance on your choice of training and your career path
- Want information about courses, literature, education, examination etc.
- Want to give feedback on teaching and literature
- Need help with study skills
- Need help with planning your studies, if for some reason you have fallen behind
- Need a certificate to verify your studies (is needed for värnplikstjänstgöring)
- Want your studies in Sociology of Law credited at another college or university
For guidance of a more general nature please turn to Lund University General Study Guidance Service on www.lunduniversity.lu.se or the Lund University Academic Support Centre on lunduniversity.lu.se (visiting address, Genetikhuset, Sölvegatan 29B, Lund).
Practical information about registration, examination, exam procedures etcetera can be found in the general information booklet distributed at the start of the term.
Information about studying abroad within the department's exchange agreements, please contact Katarina Follin, International Coordinator, Faculty of Social Sciences: Katarina [dot] Follin [at] sam [dot] lu [dot] se
046-222 72 04
The Sociology of Law Department/ Rättssociologiska institutionen
Visisting address: Allhelgona Kyrkogata 14 M, 3rd floor (House M)
Postal address: Box 42, S-221 00 Lund, Sweden. Tel: +46 46 222 41 55
Study adviser and Student office
The Sociology of Law Department
Tel: +46 46-222 41 55
Anette [dot] Salling [at] soclaw [dot] lu [dot] se